Why You Need To Regularly Audit
As an employer, you’re responsible for the health and safety of your staff and also your customers. This means that you are solely responsible for putting the necessary processes in place and ensuring your business complies with the latest guidance and regulations. You also then need to regularly monitor and maintain the processes you’ve put in place.
By carrying out a regular health and safety audit, you are taking the necessary steps to ensure that your compliant with the latest regulations. You can also identify anything that needs changing, updating or further actions that are required. We know that auditing can be a pain. It’s also time consuming and no one likes doing it. But a regular health and safety auditing schedule will save you time and money in the long run. Luckily for you, our team have been doing these audits for years. And they’re ready to carry out yours for you!
The Aims Of An Audit
Every health and safety audit focuses on the below key areas:
- Your current processes and procedures and if they meet legal requirements
- The risks present in your business and their severity
- Identification of your strengths and also your weaknesses (the sooner you fix any weaknesses, the better)
- The health & safety improvements you need to make and how to make them
- Ensuring your current health and safety resources are being used correctly
- Identification and remediation of any potential issues or hazards
- Your performance review system
At the ELAS Group, we know that health and safety audits aren’t something you look forward to. That’s why we’re here to help. We offer two distinct types of audit, internal and remote, allowing us to conduct your audits wherever you are!
Book your free consultation with our team by completing the contact form or call us today on 08450 50 40 60 to speak to a health and safety consultant and book your next health and safety audit!