The successful candidate will share the company beliefs in being the best and have the necessary drive to continue this ethos.
• Develop an excellent working knowledge of all the ELAS Group’s services on offer.
• Make outbound sales calls to a wide range of businesses at Director/Owner/manager level to sell the ELAS Group’s products and services.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with new / prospective clients with view to market services business to business.
• Understand and facts-find the business’ requirements and challenges and recommend solutions from our services on offer.
• Write business proposals effectively recommending solutions that fit the client’s requirements.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with existing and established clients obtaining referrals.
• Proactively contact existing clients and up sell new products and services.
• Ensure sales targets and KPI’s are met whilst maintaining the ELAS Group’s protocols and workplace rules and procedures.
• Ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated effectively to clients, or adequately escalated if necessary.
• Keep the Company sales database updated and ensure accurate administrative records are maintained.
• Liaise with Admin/Accounts/ Marketing/ Legal/ IT and Consultants and any other departments to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
• Commit to and take responsibility for continued personal development.
• Actively support and promote the ELAS group of companies and all its policies including ‘Equal Opportunities’.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• B2B Sales experience, field or telephone based (essential).
• Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
• Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in writing business proposals would be advantageous.
• Experience in the same professional area would be advantageous.
• Resilience and the ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment.
• Ability to influence the customer, through approved sales techniques.
• Ability to build and maintain key relationships with decision makers.
• Flexible and quick thinking with the ability to overcome obstacles.
• Results orientated and target driven.
• A self motivated attitude with the drive to succeed achieving individual targets and KPI’s.
• An ambitious and creative outlook.
• Positive attitude and energy.
We operate an open, team based, friendly and highly driven B2B office environment. We do not set unrealistic targets and we provide an attractive commission structure (with monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses) to our value team. You would be selling into a market where the brand has a well recognised and trusted reputation.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great basic salary, full training, excellent and achievable OTE, plus benefits including Healthcare Cover and Free Parking.
Candidates with experience B2B Sales environment in the Business Sector, Employment Law, Business Services, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Occupational Health, will be considered for this role.