Due to our continued success we are recruiting for a Food Safety Scheduler with the necessary experience and personality to help deliver our unrivalled services to our clients.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Food Safety Scheduler will be a self-motivated and confident professional, experienced within scheduling and route planning. The Food Safety Scheduler will manage the diaries of our Food Safety Consultants, scheduling and route planning their daily work throughout the UK, in a timely and optimal manner. The post holder will have unrivalled organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and will be proficient at managing multiple resources.
The successful candidate will share the company beliefs in being the best and have the necessary drive to continue this ethos.
• Schedule and route plan the daily work of a team of Food Safety Consultants throughout the UK.
• Manage the diaries of our Consultants ensuring that all appointments meet the client’s requirements, while being cost and time effective.
• Contact the clients in order to confirm the appointments within our agreed timescales.
• Update our internal systems accurately with details on the bookings.
• Make arrangements for travel and overnight accommodation for our consultants.
• Reschedule the appointments to take account of third party variables
• Deal with client’s enquiries via telephone and email in a professional manner and in line with company standards.
• Undertake all office administrative functions.
• Produce management reports when necessary.
• Carry out any other duties as are within the scope spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post.
• Ensure targets and KPI’s are met whilst maintaining Company protocols and workplace rules and procedures.
• Actively support and promote the ELAS group of companies and all its policies including ‘Equal Opportunities’.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook Calendar).
• Experience with scheduling / diary management of multiple resources (essential).
• Experience in route planning across the UK would be advantageous.
• Experience in providing administrative support.
• Great communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good time management skills with ability to work towards tight deadlines.
• Ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment.
• Pro-active attitude, able to make decisions and prioritise.
• Attention to detail and procedural mind-set.
• Problem solver with a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, full training plus benefits including Healthcare Cover and Free Parking.