The successful candidate will share the company beliefs in being the best and have the necessary drive to continue this ethos.
• Develop an excellent working knowledge of all ELAS products.
• Make outbound sales calls to a wide range of businesses at Director/Owner level to make appointments for the national sales force in order to facilitate the sale of ELAS products and services.
• Market services business to business.
• Ensure appointment targets and KPI’s are met whilst maintaining Company protocols and workplace rules and procedures.
• Ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated effectively to clients.
• Commit to and take responsibility for continued personal development.
• Actively support and promote “the ELAS Group of Companies” and all its policies including ‘Equal Opportunities’.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
• B2B Sales experience (minimum 1 year).
• Excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
• Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in the same professional area would be advantageous.
• Resilience and the ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment.
• Ability to influence the customer, through approved sales techniques.
• Flexible and quick thinking with the ability to overcome obstacles.
• Results orientated and target driven.
• A self motivated attitude with the drive to succeed achieving individual targets and KPI’s.
• An ambitious and creative outlook.
• Positive attitude and energy.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great basic salary, full training, excellent and achievable OTE, plus benefits including Healthcare Cover and Free Parking.
Candidates with experience in a Sales environment in the Business Sector, Employment Law, Business Services, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Occupational Health, B2B, will be considered for this role.